Abigail Garner has been regularly interviewed for print publications as well as TV and radio programs. Below are some highlights.
- NPR’s Morning Edition: Interpreting the research on kids of gay parents.
- WNYC, “The Leonard Lopate Show” April 8, 2004.
- WAMU, “The Diane Rehm Show“
- National Public Radio’s “Talk of the Nation.” February 26, 2002
Listen to the archive: “Children of Gay Parents.”
- HRC Interview, April 27, 2007.
- WGBH’s footage of Abigail’s reading in Boston.
- “Looking Straight at Gay Parents.” USA Today, March 9, 2004.
- “Meet the Queerspawn,” by Melissa Hart. Gay and Lesbian Review Worldwide, Nov/Dec 2005.
- “One daughter’s mission: to wipe out homophobia.” Armarillo Globe-News, March 6, 2002.
- “Activist sets the story straight.” Minnesota Women’s Press, April 24, 2002.
Featured online articles:
- Ten Money Questions for Abigail Garner on QueerCents.
- Five Questions with Abigail Garner at Helen Boyd’s blog (en)gender
- Interview on Strategies for Living.